Friday, October 24, 2008

my first

Assalammualaikum...

hye....this my first write up here...hehehhehe...so, what to story ekh...ermmm, lets start with myself la...
i'm going to be 26 on 15th nov 2008....waaah..tue sudah..still single!! i've only hv 2 siblings, me n my younger bro, i was born in batu pahat, johor..so became my hometown laa... nowdays i live in seri kembangan and i works as a personal assistant... my hobbies are watching muvees ~ action n fighthing muvee jer, kalau cite antu mmg tak tgk..!!, sleeping, reading magazines and eating.. laaalallallala.... my mum is 56 and my dad is 57...kesian diorang coz sampai pencen pun tak pat cucu lagi..huhuhuu... loves my mum's cooking...giller sodap hingga menjilat sume jari!!
my lil bro still studying at Uitm Shah Alam and he is 24 years old...that all for now.. c ya then.. tata...

No comments: